Infant Care Technician - PMC-Two East - Ob/Gyn - F/T Evening
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Infant Care Technician - PMC-Two East - Ob/Gyn - F/T
EveningPALISADES MEDICAL CENTER North Bergen Requisition
#2021-105234 ShiftEvening StatusFull Time with Benefits Weekend
WorkEvery Other Weekend HolidaysThree of 6 On CallNo On-Call
Required Shift Hours2:45 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. Address7600 River Rd,
North Bergen, 07047 Apply
Save Job Job Saved View SavedOverviewHow have you impacted someones
life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are
focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the
highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab
centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers
and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services
will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while
building your career all within New Jerseys premier healthcare
system. Assists (under the direction and supervision of a Licensed
nurse) infants with basic age appropriate care and assists in
maintenance of a safe and clean environment.
ResponsibilitiesMaintains supply stock for nursery. Collects,
labels, and delivers specimens to the lab when necessary as
delegated by the Charge Nurse. Performs infant care:
- Weighs and measures the infant.
- Removes mucous from nasal passages and oral
- cavity using bulb syringe.
- Takes and records temps, pulse and respiratory rates.
- Obtains urine, stool and culture specimens.
- Bathes, dresses and feeds infants.
- Measures and reports intake and output.
- Assists the RN in providing education to parents, for
- example, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, bathing,
- and diapering.
- Performs Hearing Screening Testing and Follow up.
- Reinforces mother/baby concept.
- Assists with circumcisions.
- Transports stable infants for testing, i.e. Ultra Sound.
- Assists with baths and weights. Ensures delivery of excellent
customer service resulting in positive and improving patient
satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant/Technician
Training Program with Certification preferred
- BLS Certification. Our NetworkHackensack MeridianHealth(HMH) is
a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination FacilityAs a
courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send
your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health
network who may have current openings that fit your skills and
Learn aboutthis locationView MapShare this job
- EmailRecently Viewed JobsNo recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, North Bergen , Infant Care Technician - PMC-Two East - Ob/Gyn - F/T Evening, Healthcare , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!