Infant and Up to PreSchool Early Child Care
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Childcare workers typically do the following:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children
- Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows
children to learn about the world and explore their interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have
enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in
children and bring potential problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of childrens progress, routines, and
- Be an extra set of hands for parents
- Patience, a good attitude, and a willingness to immerse
yourself in the role
Both Full Time and Part Time schedules are available.
Live your best life possible while helping others live
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., North Bergen , Infant and Up to PreSchool Early Child Care, Other , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!