Packaging Line Mechanic- Req #1151
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Packaging Line Mechanic North Bergen, NJ
Line Mechanic mainly performs in large producing units and is
responsible to optimize the production and also packing of goods by
making sure the seamless performance of all equipment. Such people
should have a solid understanding of all protection norms and
following field benchmarks of working. Oversees Preventative
Maintenance (PM) on all production and facility equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making sure quick production as well as packing of items in a
- Norden Tube filling lines experience or compatible
- Looking over the equipment to identify the correct capability
of the exact same.
- Carrying out routine replacement, product and upkeep tasks on
the production machinery.
- Adequately dealing with patch as well as examining tools and
- Fulfilling all corporate procedures and also the Occupational
Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) while carrying out
- Reporting damages and other defects to the supervising
- Acquiring suggestions from the development division concerning
the functioning of the machinery.
- Synchronizing repairs and maintenance procedures with the
development division in a manner in which the development output
and also packing is least affected.
- Assigning tasks and overseeing maintenance
- 1st shift- 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
2nd shift- 3:45 PM 1:30 AM
- Works with all departments to increase the capacity of the
manufacturing group by enhancing the reliability of equipment.
- Requests, schedules, and oversees the activities of various
contractors working throughout the facility.
- The following experience is necessary: packaging/equipment i.e.
fillers, capers, labelers, cartoners, bundlers and batching
Education and Experience
- Hands on experience with facilities maintenance.
5+ years experience of combined mechanical, fluid power and
electrical experience or education equivalent
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One-year certificate from college of technical school with a
concentration in electronics or industrial mechanics,
Full-time Direct Hire Position, $24-$28 per hour
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in
Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions.
This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It
is a contract to hire position that includes competitive
compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, North Bergen , Packaging Line Mechanic- Req #1151, Other , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!