Sign-On Bonus! Certified Medical Assistant (FT) Urgent Care of Hillsbo
Company: Physician Enterprise Group
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Sign-On Bonus Now Offered for This Position!*A Certified Medical
Assistant (CMA) performs routine clinical and clerical tasks under
the direction of a physician or other health practitioner. Clinical
duties may include taking and recording vital signs, medical
histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood,
processing prescription refills, and assists with minor procedures
as directed by a physician or health practitioner. The CMA acts as
a practice ambassador contributing to overall patient experience,
safety, and privacy.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, require
- Medical Assistant Certification required or the ability and
willingness to obtain certification from one of the following
recognized organizations within 60 days of hire: NHA, NCCT, AMT,
AAMA, NCMA, AMCA, NAHP.
- BLS Certification approved by AHA, required
- At least 6 months of relevant experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the importance of patient
satisfaction and safety
- Ability to take vital signs and perform a patient
- Administration of medications as directed by physician or
- Phlebotomy and EKG, preferred
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong written and oral communication skills essential
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Knowledge of electronic medical record (EMR) systems, preferred
Hours*:*Hours are subject to change as business needs require.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.*Sign-On Bonus only provided to external hires.
Internal RWJBH employees do not qualify for this benefit.Equal
Opportunity Employer Associated topics: care, general practice,
hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, practice,
practitioner, primary, primary care
Keywords: Physician Enterprise Group, North Bergen , Sign-On Bonus! Certified Medical Assistant (FT) Urgent Care of Hillsbo, Other , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!