Location: North Bergen
Posted on: April 8, 2021
One of our clients in NJ is looking to hire a fulltime Business
Analyst with Ecommerce background. If you meet the below
requirement and skills, please send your resume and salary
expectation for immediate interviews.
• Define and create use cases and value proposition through market
research and create metrics for data-driven and value-driven
• Communicate with management team, development vendor and business
area experts to improve product functionality, resolve issues, and
improve consumer satisfaction.
• Participate in planning and implementation of support and
• Project management input on task status, risk identification and
mitigation, change management and impact analysis.
• Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external
stakeholders to elicit functional requirements, modeling those
requirements in an organized manner and communicating those
requirements throughout the project life cycle.
• Enhance test cases by analyzing project specifications.
• Define project tasks, resource requires, test plans and
participate in QA process.
• Interpret data gathered from multiple channels including but, not
limited to document analysis, workshops, site visits, surveys, use
cases, business analysis, workflow analysis, social and vendor
reports to provide insight.
• Escalation of usability and performance issues as required;
maintaining ownership of issues through resolution.
• Provide subject matter expertise for functional and technical
aspects of the DemandWare eCommerce platform.
• Assist in testing updates to existing web applications and
perform user acceptance testing for new integrations.
• Create, monitor, and present best practice site performance
reports across Company portfolio of sites using CatchPoint.
• Perform Quarterly site audit tasks and provide metrics summary on
performance to management.
• Level 2 Support of eCommerce Sites.
• On call 24/7 based on a revolving schedule for site monitoring
• Minimum two (2) years of ecommerce business or support analyst
• Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
• Strong technical knowledge of web technology efficiencies and
• Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
and experienced in using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including
prioritizing and manage multiple tasks / projects.
• Ability to quickly assess issues and react to changing
circumstances and new information
• Ability for troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Experience using project / task / bug management tool such as
JIRA / Bugzilla / Basecamp.
• Experience interacting and coordinating directly with the
Ecommerce business units.
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and within a
• Ability to debug data using query tools ie. Access, MySQL, Oracle
business manager a plus
• SEO Optimization experience a plus
• Understanding of Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTPS,
SOAP/REST a plus
• Experience with 3rd party commerce integrations across ESP, OMS,
WMS, Analytics, Scene7, Ratings & Reviews a plus
• Understanding of PII policies a plus
• Experience working in a fashion / multi-brand environment a
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related
Keywords: , North Bergen , Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!