Human Resource Manager
Company: Vaco Financial
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client, located in Hudson County, NJ is looking for a Human
Resources Manager to join their team.This is a full time,
direct-hire opportunity that is offering work from home Fridays,
excellent benefits, paid time off, 401(k) plans and more.In this
role, you will be responsible for but not limited to the
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring staff for the organization
while working closely with managers to identify needs and
- Manage the Benefits corrdinator and assist with the
organizations benefits administration.
- Lead with enforcing company policies and procedures along with
handling the performance management process for the
- Handle termination, leave and discipline of employees in
accordance to company policies.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance and appropriate
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
or related work experience is a must.
- 7 years experience of HR Management experience is
- HR certifications highly desired
- Proficient with MS Office sotware and familiar with HRIS talent
Keywords: Vaco Financial, North Bergen , Human Resource Manager, Human Resources , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!