Company: First Transit
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Become A Lead Scheduler for First Transit! First Transit is
looking for Lead Schedulers to review, revise, and produce final
driver manifests for next day door-to-door ADA transportation
service. We hire individuals who make attention to detail and
interpersonal communication their top priority. If you have the
drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is
looking for you! Our Lead Schedulers can enjoy:
- Competitive pay!
- Paid training
- Tremendous career with opportunities for advancement
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Fun and friendly work environment
- A great work environment Our Lead Schedulers are responsible
- Use scheduling software (Trapeze) to produce and distribute
manifests for next day trips as contractually required, seven days
- Critically analyze daily schedules in support of on-time
performance, efficient routing, and productivity objectives.
- Monitor demand throughout the day and adjust run times and
breaks as needed. Communicate run-time adjustments to service
providers in a timely manner.
- Run appropriate reports throughout the day and at the end of
the day to check for issues and make necessary corrections.
- Maintain/update customer profile information in the system and
assist in managing standing order trips.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor/manager on issues and
recommendations for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. To qualify as a Lead
Scheduler, you'll need:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid CDL with Passenger Endorsement (or CDL with N1
- To be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug
- Familiarity with Union, Essex, Somerset, Morris Counties.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary and the ability to
learn scheduling software.
- One year of experience in customer service, or one year of
dispatch or equivalent experience that demonstrates the applicant's
ability to learn and perform the duties and responsibilities of the
- The ability to communicate effectively and understandably, both
orally and in writing; take instructions or direction from members
of the team; work in a fast pace environment; pay attention to
detail; handle stress; manage multiple duties or assignments, sit
or stand at workstation for extended periods of time.
- To possess excellent interpersonal skills, good problem solving
and analytical skills necessary to gather and interpret data, have
good organizational skills and be able to prioritize work. First
Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering. That's why
we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW! We aspire to have a
culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain
a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Transit, North Bergen , Lead Scheduler, Hospitality & Tourism , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!