Physician / Ophthalmology / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Ophthalmology Biller
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: September 23, 2022
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you
have to be really smart about the business of health care.
Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever.
Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception
here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives
while doing your life's best work.(sm)
RMG Medical Billers, under the supervision of the Director of
Billing, are to assist the Medical Group with correct billing and
maintaining the records for each and every patient from 45+
- Prepares the completed medical bill for patient.
- Knowledge of insurance companies, and the procedures for
- Generate statements in EPIC on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in medical terminology
- Strong customer service, organization, oral and written
communication skills are essential to this role as you will be
corresponding with insurance companies and medical personnel.
- Primary payer claims daily, print and process secondary payer
- Cooperates with other RMG employees to achieve specific team
- Experience in data entry, fast and accurate typing min of 40
- MUST be able to multi-task.
- Be punctual with deadlines.
- All RMG employees are expected to be reliable and accountable.
All RMG employees are expected to keep abreast on current medical
requirements relevant to their position, which includes maintaining
patient confidentiality and abiding by all HIPPA and OSHA
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
Keywords: OptumCare, North Bergen , Physician / Ophthalmology / New Jersey / Locum or Permanent / Ophthalmology Biller , Healthcare , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!