Physician, Pulmonary Disease - North Bergen, NJ
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Pulmonology opening in North Bergen, New Jersey. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is
seeking a Pulmonologist to join our growing team in northern New
Jersey. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while
providing physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best
work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Consulting with patients, both outpatient and in-patient, to
understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Performing and/or overseeing pulmonary procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis,
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in
the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions, including
CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients,
including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test
- Referring patients to other specialists when necessary,
especially Sleep Medicine for possible sleep apnea
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients
and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term
- Working with clinical staff and administration teams to grow
and expand the practice.
- Strong practice support and high patient demand
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone – this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Multiple medical, dental and vision options to choose
- Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and
employee stock purchase plan
- Company paid malpractice insurance
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New
Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex,
Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60
locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in
Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology,
Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy,
Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management,
Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient
Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide
patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is
committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside
offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private
practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a
health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in
appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education,
Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge.
Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the
patients they serve through health fairs, charitable
giving/foundation, and free medical education.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New
Jersey application in process
- Board certification or board eligibility in
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior
- Active New Jersey CDS license or ability to obtain prior to
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- Board certification or board eligibility in sleep medicine
The OptumCare Story: At OptumCare, we've found that putting
clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and
progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14
million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and
9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working
in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within
care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and
driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more
about our journey at .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job keywords: Physician, Pulmonary Disease, North Bergen, NJ, New
Jersey, MD, DO
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Optum, North Bergen , Physician, Pulmonary Disease - North Bergen, NJ, Healthcare , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!