Registered Nurse / RN
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description:$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian
Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients
by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our
hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our
long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete
spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in
multiple settings while building your career, all within New
Jersey's premier healthcare system.
We encourage you to review all of our benefits offerings at
Responsibilties:A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at
Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
Supervises and makes assignment of nursing personnel on the
- Establishes the nursing care plan, utilizing nursing diagnosis
for patients in cooperation with the supervisor and nursing
personnel on the unit.
- Implements plans of care for residents. Consistently,
accurately, and independently prioritizes and completes routine
assignments within guidelines and schedules.
- Recognizes psychosocial needs, their possible effects on
behavior on intervenes to provide emotional support.
- Maintains accurate informative records on all patients in the
- Identify and report all real or potential problems regarding
the development or administration of patient care.
- Maintains adequate inventory of medications, equipment, and
supplies on the unit.
- Records, reports, and interprets patient responses to treatment
and care to appropriate members of the inter-disciplinary
- Identify and assess any changes in patient conditions/needs and
report to Charge Nurse/Supervisor/
- Demonstrate team approach to problem solving through frequent
communication and collaboration on complex issues to provide
- Maintains all equipment as per facility policy and uses
equipment consistent with equipment specifications.
- Participates and represents facility and Nursing staff on
committees, as requested by supervisors.
- Identifies patient needs and treatment opportunities, providing
services to meet those needs on an on-going basis.
- Maintains professional competence and keeps current with
Occupational Health and nursing trends through participation in
continuing education, in-service programs, professional staff
sessions and training of nursing personnel.
- Fosters good relationships and communications with all Team
Members, patients, family/significant others and visitors.
- Assists with new Team Member orientation and provide key
experiences to prepare Team Member for independent performance of
essential job functions. Problems are reported to Manager
Qualifications:Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Completion of an approved RN program
- Current with all Continuing Education (CE) requirements
- Perform clinical care professionally
- Serve as patient advocate and role model to other Team
- Deliver patient care with minimal disruptions and
- Ability to effectively work on a multidisciplinary team
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Long-term care facility experience
- Prior work experience with geriatric and disabled
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License.
- BLS Basic Life Support
- CPR Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationIf you feel that the above
description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities,
then please apply today!
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, North Bergen , Registered Nurse / RN, Healthcare , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!