Company: Bergen Logistics
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionReceptionist Job Responsibilities:Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Act as executive assistant for the organizations executive managemnt. Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Transfer inbound calls to appropriate personnel
- Support executive management team and their daily tasks/ responsibilties
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scheduling for executive management team
- Bi-Langual in English/Spanish is a plus, but not requriudReceptionist Skills and Qualifications:Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism,Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills Company DescriptionBergen Logistics, an innovator in the logistics space, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to manage the Billing & Accounts Receivable department. We are a fast paced, high volume company and we are seeking a candidate that enjoys working in an exciting environment. Strong communication skills are a must. This position requires collaboration between multiple departments within the organization.
Keywords: Bergen Logistics, North Bergen, Receptionist, Administration, Clerical, North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!