Sr. Accountant -
Location: North Bergen
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying accounting
principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare
accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure
appropriate accounting control procedures.
1. Maintain integrity of ledgers and transactions.
2. Conduct monthly account analysis.
3. Partner with other departments to coordinate monthly close.
4. Generate and record journal entries.
5. Research discrepancies and account reconciliations.
6. Calculate trend performance on major areas.
7. Assist in financial analysis and budgeting.
8. Participate in preparation of monthly financial package and
9. Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
10. Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of
accounting control procedures We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: , North Bergen , Sr. Accountant -, Accounting, Auditing , North Bergen, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!